Keep Your Network Safe
Even the biggest giants in the business world aren’t immune to the skills, talents, and dark motives of cyber hackers. In recent years, business titans have suffered from devastating data breaches, with costly and long-term effects.
Don’t be next.
Managing risks & Securing data
Each year network vulnerabilities expose organizations to catastrophic financial losses, reputational damages, litigation risks or even the complete shutdown of operations. Mauro, Archer, O’Neill LLP, Watts Guerra LLP and LastWall data security firm, have teamed up to offer unique cybersecurity services covered by the attorney-client privilege.
We Can Help Secure Your Business By:
- Analyzing your organization’s network, policies and procedures
- Helping you meet or exceed the cybersecurity “Standard of Care” for your industry
- Identifying existing vulnerabilities
- Giving you a privileged and confidential road map to help you find and fix exposures
- Providing ongoing expert services to ensure consistent network security
- Having nationally recognized trial lawyers available should a breach occur
Our Holistic Program Includes the Following Steps:
- Identify internal and external risks to identify threats and vulnerabilities, and to measure and communicate potential exposure.
- Protect organizational systems, assets and data, and implement internal controls, staff training, and updated policies & procedures.
- Detect system intrusions, data breaches and unauthorized access, while reinforcing system monitoring protection.
- Respond to a potential cybersecurity event, putting structures in place to routinely audit the Incident Response Plan.
- Recover from a cybersecurity event by restoring normal operations and services through a disaster recovery program.
*A partnership including non-lawyers
Some of the content of this website may be considered attorney advertising under the rules of certain jurisdictions. The information on this website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not constitute an attorney-client relationship.
© 2019 All Rights Reserved.